Jim Corbett National Park is one of the most popular jungles in India and it’s no wonder! The park has a diverse range of habitats from bamboo forests to grasslands, and its home to over 600 species of plants.
The best part about Jim Corbett? It’s completely free! There are no fees required to access the park, so you can explore at your leisure. And if that wasn’t enough, there are plenty of reasons why Jim Corbett Resorts should be your top pick for a jungle vacation:
1) Its Massive Variety: From dense rainforest to spacious grasslands, Jim Corbett National Park has a variety of habitats that are perfect for exploring.
2) Its proximity to Jaipur: While the park is located in the Indian state of Rajasthan, it’s only a short drive from Jaipur, one of India’s most popular tourist destinations.
3) Its Unforgettable Wildlife Encounters: With over 600 plant species and up to 100 different animals living in the park, you’re guaranteed an unforgettable wildlife experience.
4) Its Easy to get Around: The Park is well-maintained and easy to navigate, making it perfect for anyone (even beginners) to explore.
5) Its Beauty Is Unforgettable: While the park is home to a variety of habitats and wildlife, its beauty is unequaled. From lush jungles to white-sand beaches, Jim Corbett will leave you speechless.