If we consider LPU distance education courses then this is one of the best educational platforms in the world every year thousands of people go to this university because of its facility and flexibility. They provide various degree courses. Distance BCA course is one of the most preferred degrees for a new generation. This degree course is known as a name of bachelor’s in computer application. This is an undergraduate course in computer applications. Nowadays, with the faster growth of the information technology industry in India, the computer professional requirement is growing rapidly. After completing their course, the candidates can take up job profiles such as Technical Support Engineer, Network support engineer, System Engineer, Software Tester, Project Manager, Software Architect, etc.
The duration of the distance BCA course is a maximum of three years, and it is also divided into six semesters. This course engages the subjects such as database, networking, data structure, and core programming languages for example ‘C’ and ‘java’. Thiscourse provided lots of chances and opportunities to the aspirants who are shown their interest in the computer field and need to work in the information technology section as programmers and software developers. To get complete information and knowledge about the program and career definition, you can go via this article because this is very helpful in your career.
The eligibility for distance BCA course
Before making any plan for any examination, we should always check some basic and sufficient things. It is very sufficient to note down the point before applying for any course program. It is required to be checked to be whether the candidates can appear for the desired course or not. The aspirants who are interested in distance BCA courses as their higher studies must fulfill the following ability criteria which are mentioned below.
- The student must be a citizen of India.
- Student must have passed their schooling and senior secondary examination with at least 50% remarks included in English.
- The schooling examination must be passed and the presence of mathematics as a subject was compulsory.
- The lowest age limit is seventeen years, and the maximum age varies between 22 and 25 years.
- The student is admitted based on personal interviews and written examinations driven by many institutes, colleges, and universities.
- Some institutes, colleges, and universities admit students on a merit basis.
- The merit is made ready based on the applicant’s performance in the qualifying examination of the 12th class.
Courses and Duration
The BCA correspondence is an undergraduate degree program in computer applications and the duration of this course is a maximum of three years. After completing the BCA degree, aspirants can go for the postgraduate program of MCA, which full form is a master’s course in computer application and is agreed equivalent to an engineering degree program (B. Tech).
Most admission to the distance BCA courses program is complete via the entrance examination or test. Many universities, colleges, and institutes conduct their entrance test for granting admission to their university. After completing the degree course, one can go for their higher studies and one can also do work.