Jaipur is a city that offers many experiences. Jaipur offers more than just royal palaces and forts to explore. It also has fun and adventure. These are the things you must do next time that you visit the pink city. It will be a memorable experience. Tosh Trek is also available.you can also visit Buran Ghati trek.
- Jal Mahal
- Hawa Mahal
- Amber Fort
- Nahargarh Fort
- Jantar Mantar
- Lohagarh Fort
The Jal Mahal is a palace that seems to float on the water of the lake. This may explain the name Jal Mahal (Water Palace). It was built in 16th century. To conserve water, it has been building a dam.
JAL MAHAL THINGS NUTRALIZE
- Enjoy a boat ride on Jal Mahal.
JAL MAHAL IS THE BEST TIME
Jal Mahal’s rainy season is the best time to visit. The weather becomes more pleasant during this period. Because October is a pleasant month, people love to visit. Jal Mahal is open from 12:10 to 10:30 pm.
Srinagar is home to Asia’s biggest tulip garden. It is made from red and pink Sandstone and can be found at the jaipur city palace’s edge. The women’s chambers are also accessible from it. The unique feature of Hawa Mahal is the 953 windows that are covered with lace to allow ladies to view the daily drama on the streets.
THINGS NUTRALIZE HAWA MAHAL
- You can shop to your heart’s content at the many stalls and shops near you and purchase handicrafts as well as clothing, shoes, and jewelry.
BEST TIME TO VISIT HAWAMAHAL
Hawa Mahal can be visited most easily in winter from October to March.
Amber Fort is a popular tourist attraction in Jaipur. Amber Fort and Jaigarh Fort can be considered one structure. A subterranean passage links the Forts.
THINGS NEUTRALIZE AMBER FORT
- Trekking trips to the surrounding hills are possible
- Nighttime light and sound shows are a delight.
- You can visit the gardens and museums within the fort.
- Ride an elephant around the fort
BEST TIME TO VISIT AMBER FORT
Winter is the best time to visit Amber Fort, which runs from November through March. These months are pleasant and enjoyable. Jaipur is subject to extreme heat during summer and the months of April through September. This could make your visit to the fort difficult. Amber Fort is open from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Nahargarh Fort can be found in Jaipur’s Aravalli mountain range. Nahargarh, which literally means “abode of the tigers”, was built in 1743 to defend the city from invasion.
NAHARGARH FORT THINGS NUTRALIZE
- Trekking and cycling are possible at Nahargarh Fort.
- You can visit the Nahargarh Biological Park, located within the fort.
NAHARGARH FORT – BEST TIME
Nahargarh Fort can be visited most easily in the evening when temperatures drop and the sky is full of stars. You could easily stay all day there. The ideal season to visit Nahargarh Fort is winter. Nahargarh Fort can be visited between 10 and 5:30 pm.
- Jantar Mantar was constructed by Sawal Jai Singh II, an enlightened ruler in 1729-08-17. Jantar Mantar observatory, Jaipur, is the most important and well-preserved set of fixed instruments in India built during the first half the 18th century.
JANTAR MANTAR THINGS NUTRALIZE JANTAR
- Enjoy the light show and sound at night.
JANTARMANTAR IS THE BEST TIME TO VISIT
The best time to visit Jantar Mandar in Jaipur is after-hours. The sun rises vertically at noon so it is easier to interpret the readings for each instrument. Jantar Mantar is best visited in spring and winter. Jantar Mantar can be reached between 9 and 4:30 pm.
Lohagarh Fort (or the Iron Fort) is Jaipur’s strongest structure and must-see when visiting Bharatpur. Its invincible defense ability is what gave it its name in 18th-century Jat rule Maharaja Suraj Mal. It is a rugged fort that stands tall and attracts hundreds of tourists each year.
THINGS NEUTRALIZE LOHAGARH fort
- Camel Safari to Flower Valley
- Cycling and Children’s Park
BEST TIME TO GO TO VISIT Lohagarh Fort
Between October and February is the best time to visit Lohagarh Fort. Lohagarh Fort can be visited on every day except Thursday and Saturday.It is open from 10:00 AM to 4:30 PM every day. Except for Monday, the museum is open every day.