The most compact Carbon Fiber Air System just got better. The First Strike™ Hero Air Systems provides the ideal combination of light weight carbon fiber, small profile and adjustable regulator that will let you stay in the game longer.
• Nickel Plated Brass Hero 2.0 Regulator
• Tri-Label UN ISO Certification–Universal Acceptance
• Lifetime use bottle (still required 5 year re-hydro)
• 30% Lighter
• Durable Gel Coat
• Industry First Tool-less 360° Fully Rotational Regulator
• Fully Adjustable Output Pressure (300psi-1200psi)
An Hpa Tank is a high-pressure air tank that is used in airsoft and paintball as a source of power for airsoft guns and paintball markers. Unlike traditional CO2 tanks, HPA tanks use compressed air which is stored at a much higher pressure and provides a more consistent and regulated source of air pressure. This results in better accuracy and performance in airsoft and paintball games.
· 124 cubic inch, 4, 500psi bottle
· DOT/TC (EU) certification
· Carbon fiber tank
· Adjustable regulator
· Lifetime use bottle with 5 year hydro
- Capacity: 124 cubic inch
- Pressure Rating: 4, 500psi
- Hydro Date: 5 years
- Construction: Carbon fiber bottle
- Certification: DOT/TC (EU) Designed to be ultimate carbon fiber air system, the First Strike Hero 124 Carbon Fiber tank features an incredible 124 cubic inch 4,500psi capacity for players who need the ultimate air system, a tool-free rotational regulator for the perfect fit attached to any paintball gun, a lifetime-use bottle with 5 year hydro date and adjustable output pressure from the nickel-plated brass regulator. Light, versatile and packed with features, this First Strike air tank is an outstanding choice for the serious paintball player!
The Ninja SL2 Pro V2 air systems are 30% lighter than standard carbon fiber tanks. This bottle is one of the lightest DOT approved tank in the USA! Includes the Ninja PRO V2 regulator!
- 68 or 77 cubic inch
- 4500 psi
- D.O.T. approved Carbon fiber bottle
- 5 year hydro
- Gives you 1350 shots per fill depending on marker
- PRO V2 Regulator – Preset 800 psi output – Fully adjustable
The Ninja 77/4.5k SL2 Superlite PRO V2 Paintball Tank allows for the utmost in adjustment in the lightest tank on the market. Compared to previous Ninja tanks the new Ninja 77/4.5k SL2 Superlite tank is 30% lighter than the standard version of the same size, and the PRO V2 regulator allows for a 30% increase in air flow! The adjustable collar is easy to use, simply shift the collar to set your gauge and fill nipple in the perfect position for how you hold your marker. With an adjustable output pressure from 450 to 800psi you can fine tune the Ninja 77/4.5k SL2 Superlite PRO V2 Paintball Tank to your needs!
Made in the USASPA Shim Pressure Adjustment- change output pressure by adding or removing shims, not springs or pistonsAll black tactical look. Meets all DOT, TC, CGA and ASTM specifications. Completely rebuildable by the end user. Every regulator is hand crafted and factory tested. Super low response curve 0-50 psi from full to empty. Safety ASTM COMPLIANT bonnet thread ASTM COMPLIANT DOT burst disc ASTM COMPLIANT Low pressure burst disk ASTM COMPLIANT Restrictor, bleed hole and safety groove. Mini Fill Valve IS hardened, plated 5000 psi rated
Reg installed to ASTM specifications
- 30% Lighter!
- 30% Increased Flow!
- PRO V2 Adjustable Regulator
- Adjustable Collar
- Ball Valve Seal
- Micro Fill Nipple
- Micro Gauge
- Adjustable pressure from 450 to 800psi
- 77 cubic inch
- 4500 psi
- D.O.T. and TC approved Carbon fiber bottle
- 5 year hydro
- 10.25 inches long x 4.5 inches diameter – 1 3/8 inches bottle to ASA
- Gives you 1400 shots per fill depending on marker
Ninja Super Lite 2 Carbon Fiber 4500 psi Tanks
The industry made a giant leap forward with the release of the Ninja Super Lite SL series of tanks.
These new lightweight tanks are 30% lighter than the standard versions of the same size and offer players a truly lightweight option to their setup.
These tanks come with one of Ninja’s Standard Regulators and have the option to have any of their 4,500 psi rated regulators mounted on them.
A Tournament Paintball Gun is a type of paintball marker specifically designed for competitive paintball tournaments. These guns are typically more advanced and higher-performing than recreational paintball markers, and may feature upgrades such as lightweight bodies, high-end electronic trigger systems, and improved accuracy. They are used by professional and semi-professional paintball players in organized tournaments. The choice of a tournament paintball gun can vary based on personal preferences, playing style, and budget.