QuickBooks is an accounting software used by small and medium-sized businesses for managing their financial transactions. However, like any other software, QuickBooks can also experience errors and issues that can hinder its smooth functioning. One such error is the QuickBooks Error PS107.
In this article, we will discuss the causes and solutions for QuickBooks Error PS107.
Table of Contents
Causes of QuickBooks Error PS107:
There can be several reasons why QuickBooks Error PS107 occurs. Some of the common causes include:
- Outdated QuickBooks: QuickBooks Error PS107 can occur if you are using an outdated version of QuickBooks.
- Incorrect Payroll Subscription: If your payroll subscription is not active or is incorrect, it can lead to QuickBooks Error PS107.
- Damaged or Corrupted Company File: If the company file in QuickBooks is damaged or corrupted, it can cause QuickBooks Error PS107.
- Malware or Virus Attack: Malware or virus attacks on your computer system can also cause QuickBooks Error PS107.
Solutions for QuickBooks Error PS107:
Now that we know the causes of QuickBooks Error PS107, let’s discuss some solutions to fix this error:
Solution 1: Verify Payroll Subscription
The first thing you should do is verify your payroll subscription in QuickBooks. Here are the steps to do this:
- Open QuickBooks and go to the Employees menu.
- Select My Payroll Service and then click on Account/Billing Information.
- Sign in using your Intuit account login credentials.
- Check if your payroll subscription is active and is up-to-date.
Solution 2: Install the Latest QuickBooks Updates
Installing the latest updates for QuickBooks can resolve many issues and errors, including QuickBooks Error PS107.
- Open QuickBooks and go to the Help menu.
- Select Update QuickBooks Desktop.
- Click on Update Now.
- Select the latest updates and click on Get Updates.
- Once the updates are downloaded, restart QuickBooks.
Solution 3: Repair Damaged Company File
If the company file in QuickBooks is damaged or corrupted, it can cause QuickBooks Error PS107. Here are the steps to repair the damaged company file:
- Open QuickBooks and select File from the menu.
- Select Utilities and then click on Rebuild Data.
- Click on OK to create a backup of your company file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to repair the company file.
Solution 4: Run QuickBooks File Doctor
QuickBooks File Doctor is a tool provided by Intuit to fix various issues and errors related to QuickBooks.
- Download and install QuickBooks File Doctor.
- Run QuickBooks File Doctor and select your company file.
- Click on Diagnose File to start the diagnosis.
- Once the diagnosis is complete, follow the on-screen instructions to fix the issues.
QuickBooks Error PS107 can be a frustrating issue for businesses that rely on QuickBooks for managing their financial transactions. However, by following the solutions mentioned above, you can easily fix this error and ensure the smooth functioning of your QuickBooks software. If the error still persists, it’s recommended to contact QuickBooks customer support for further assistance, we have an expert team for solving QuickBooks Related issues and problems. Learn More