As the wedding season is in full swing, both bride and groom and their families are beyond excited. As much as it is the excitement of getting married, it can get overwhelming to plan a wedding. While you are busy putting a check on your to-do list, do not forget about your skin. The bride-to-be has to go all out to achieve the skin of her dreams. To feel and look the best on your wedding day, invest wisely in your skin. Makeup can help enhance your overall look but healthy skin comes from within. Skin with acne, blemishes, and breakouts will peep through some way or the other. Search for the best facial before the wedding and start prepping a few months before the big day so that your skin is healthy and youthful-looking at your wedding.
When or How many days before you’d want to get your facial treatments done?
Make sure you prep ahead of time, ideally do not get your facial treatment a few days before your wedding but a few months leading up to it. After the treatment avoid makeup for a day or two since your pores might be open and that can result in clogged pores. It shows its maximum benefits after a few days so be mindful of when to get your treatments done.
If you are indecisive and have no idea which facial treatment to choose, we have listed the best facial before the wedding for you.
Lotus Professional offers one of the best organic skin care products in India. They also have a variety of facials to ensure flawless skin at your wedding. It includes:
1. Skin Whitening Facial Kit:
Lotus Professional Bridal Glow Skin Whitening Facial is an effective way to lighten your skin tone. It has natural ingredients that help reduce the amount of melanin in your skin.
- It helps in reducing the melanin content of the skin.
- It helps in reducing fine lines, age spots, and scars.
- It lightens the skin making it appear evenly toned.
- It can also help with sun damage.
- It can help with hyperpigmentation and discoloration.
2. Skin Brightening Facial Kit:
Lotus Professional Bridal Glow Skin Brightening Facial is a perfect option for achieving youthful radiance.
- It provides the skin with much-needed hydration.
- It improves the appearance of hyperpigmentation and dullness.
- It makes the skin radiant with a youthful glow.
- It helps in deep cleaning and detoxification of the skin,
- It helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- It improves the skin’s texture leaving it smooth and baby soft.
Benefits of Bridal Glow Facial:
- It accelerates the skin’s natural regeneration process by activating basal skin cells that make the skin look radiant.
- Helps with hyperpigmentation and dark spots, while enhancing the complexion giving you the perfect bride feeling!
Gold particles help in repairing the skin cells from without as they can easily permeate into the deeper layers of your skin. Its benefits are:
- It lightens the skin tone.
- It prevents sun damage.
- It boosts collagen production.
- It heals acne.
- It slows down the process of aging.
We have talked about the best facials before a wedding and their importance for that perfect bride-to-be look. What about after you get your treatment done?
To get the optimum benefits of skin treatment, aftercare is just as important to restore your skin’s health. There are a few pointers to be mindful of after you get the facial done.
- Maintain a skincare routine: Continue with your everyday skincare routine including cleansing, toning, and moisturizing. Do not over-wash your face and religiously follow the skin care regimen after the treatment.
- Avoid direct sun exposure: Do not go out in direct sunlight at least for a day after the treatment. Even after that do not miss sunscreen. Apply sunscreen daily even if you are indoors and when outdoors wear a broad-spectrum sunscreen with high-level SPF.
- Keep yourself hydrated: It is important to keep yourself hydrated throughout the day, it helps flush out toxins from the body.
- Do not go overboard with facial treatments: Give your skin time to heal before going in with other treatments, it might sound like you are saving time if you get two treatments done at once but your skin might not take it. Get one facial treatment at a time.
- Moisturize your skin: Your everyday skincare routine must include moisturization, do not skip it if you have oily skin. choose a gel-based moisturizer to keep your skin hydrated at all times.
- Maintain an overall healthy lifestyle: Healthy lifestyle includes some basic changes such as working out and eating whole foods to keep your insides healthy. What you give to your body shows to your skin.
- Avoid using makeup: Your skin needs time to heal, and using makeup right after a facial can irritate your skin. Avoid using makeup for at least a day after getting your facial treatment done.
In a nutshell, this is everything you need to know about the best facial beforewedding. Getting regular facials and being consistent with the aftercare can help the brides to achieve healthy and radiant skin.