When all seven planets align in a straight line from Ketu to Rahu, this is known as kaal sarpa dosh (Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja Cost in Ujjain). Ketu and Rahu have an effect on a person as a consequence. It is referred to as Sarpa Dosha and is claimed to have extremely detrimental effects. The individual must conduct the Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja in order to be free of these unfavorable effects.
Ujjain is the best place to see Kaal Sarp Puja. Ujjain is one of the 12 Jyotirlings. When Rahu and Ketu circle every other planet, it is known as “Kaal Sarp Yog.” Unfavorable and unforeseen events can occur in anyone’s life, including problems with infertility, business failure, family problems, health problems, problems with marriage, etc.
- It just takes one day to finish this puja.
- It takes two to three hours to do this puja or vidhi. It is crucial to feed the hungry.
- Devotees are required to bring only brand-new, clean attire to the puja. Women must wear a sari or a Punjabi dress in any color other than black, green, or plain white, while men must wear a kurta and pyjamas or a dhoti and a gamacha. The puja will be finished once these new clothes are worn. After the puja, the clothes must be placed there.
- If you’re a devotee, take a bath or wash your hands and feet.
- Worship it alongside Ganapati, Matruka Pujan, a gold naga, a Rahu murti, and a Kaal murti.
- Venerate Navagraha
- Has a secure personal and professional life to offer.
- Get rid of roadblocks on your way to achievement.
- The Kaal Sarp dosh is eradicated along with its adverse effects.
- Provides relief from stress and bad energy.
- Defends against the harmful effects of Kaal Sarp Dosha.
Three hours are allotted for the Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja.
Every puja samagri is highlighted in Dakshina.
What time is Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja held?
The Ujjain Kaal Sarp Dosh treatment must be used when someone’s horoscope indicates they have Kaal Sarp Yog. Then, on Amavasya, Shravan Somvar, Panchami, or any other lucky day, you may typically perform this Shanti puja.
- Lead, copper, and silver-based snake sculptures are acceptable. One must wear afresh when taking part in the Kaal Sarp Dosh Pooja. The Pooja altar can be decorated with vermillion, flowers, sandal paste, and turmeric paste, among other things. putting the three metal snakes and the pooja thali on the pedestal.
- Create a cone-shaped portrait of Ganpati out of turmeric paste, and then cover it with a mango or betel leaf. Give the snake representations baths with milk, water, honey, and other fragrant ingredients. Make the diyas using a cotton wick, sweet flour, and ghee. In addition, one can offer the snake betel leaves, fruits, sprouts, and coconut.
In TrimbaKeshwar, How Is Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja Performed?
The Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja expenses at Trimbakeshwar are affordable. How can I perform the Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja at Trimbakeshwar and get a pandit for puja samagri?
28 kilometers from Nashik, in the Indian town of Trimbak, there is a revered Hindu temple by the name of Trimbakeshwar. Trimbak is a town in Maharashtra. Being one of the twelve Jyotirlingas, it is dedicated to Lord Shiva.
The Godavari River, the longest river in peninsular India, has its source close by. Hinduism regards the Godavari River as a sacred stream since it travels from the Brahmagiri Mountains to the sea not far from Rajahmundry.
For Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja, Pandit
99Pandit.com will help you locate a pandit or make an online reservation for a pandit for Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja in Ujjain for a very affordable fee. 99Pandit will ensure 100% client satisfaction and immediately offer the best results by doing Shanti or puja vidhi.
Kalsarp Pooja, Satyanarayana Swamy Pooja, Tripindi Shraddha, Narayan Nagbali, Nakshatra Shanti, Rudrabhishek, Laghurudra, Nav Chandi, Sat Chandi, Vastu Shanti, Pran Pratishtra, Maha Mritinjay Jaap, Grah Yadnya, Vivah Sanskar, and Shrimad give some of the pujas.
You may put an end to all of your issues and create a successful future with the aid of 99Pandit.