The citizens of Ireland are exempt from getting a New Zealand visa as long as they plan to stay inside the country for 3 months or less. However, if you plan to stay there for longer, you need to apply for a NEW ZEALAND VISA FOR IRISH CITIZENS. Lucky for you, you are eligible for an electronic visa, which means that your effort in getting one is minimal. iVisa can help you every step of the way.
Table of Contents
New Zealand visa for the citizens of Ireland – the requirements
Even if iVisa handles most of the hard work, you still need to provide the right information and documents so that they can get started. However, there is nothing on that list difficult to achieve. Here is what you need to provide:
- Passport – Irish citizens who want to apply online need to have a valid passport. At the same time, you need to make sure that the document is valid for at least another 3 months from your date of departure from New Zealand.
- Digital photo – the picture needs to be as recent as possible and meet all the other guidelines for a passport photo.
- Means of payment – iVisa requires that you make the payment during the application process. You can do that using a credit or a debit card, but you can also pay using PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the visa via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print a few copies so that you have a spare or two.
- Means of sustenance – once you arrive in New Zealand, you need to prove that you can support yourself during your trip. A bank account statement should be more than enough.
- Return flight ticket – when you arrive at the airport, you may be asked to show a return flight ticket to your country of origin (or another destination if you are in transit.) If you do not have one, you need to prove that you have the financial means to purchase one.
If you have a criminal history, you may be asked to apply for a New Zealand visa even if you want to stay there for less than 3 months. There are special procedures in place for these particular cases.
How to apply
It is best if you put together all the required documentation before moving on to the application form. That should make the process run smoother. As for the form, NEW ZEALAND VISA FOR CZECH CITIZENS made a simple and short one so that you do not have to spend more than 20 minutes completing it. If you need some help with it, you can call its support service. It is available 24/7 and is entirely free of charge.
The application form has three steps. The first one asks you to fill in your personal information and select a processing time. Keep in mind that the latter determines the cost of your visa. The second step is about payment and revision. You must be very careful when you fill in the form. Even the smallest error can invalidate your visa. The last step is about documents upload iVisa will tell you precisely what you need to provide. When all three steps are done, all that is left for you to do is hit the submit button and wait for your visa to arrive via e-mail. That is pretty much it.
The bottom line is that getting a New Zealand visa for the citizens of Ireland is easy. iVisa handles the bureaucratic hassle while you use your time to plan your vacation. The document you obtain is valid for 18 months, and you are granted a 9-month stay in New Zealand.