If you’re looking to hire a labourer, you may consider using a labour hire company. There are many reasons for this, but here are five of the most compelling:
1. Labour Hire Companies can fill in job vacancies and gaps immediately. If you need someone on the spot and don’t have time to do a lot of recruitment yourself, it’s worth considering whether hiring someone from a labour hire company may be the best option for you.
2. Labour Hire Companies have expertise in labour hiring. If you’re not sure what kind of person would be best suited to your business needs, then it makes sense to let someone else do the hard work of finding them for you. You can rely on them to get it right first time—and if they don’t, they’ll pay for their mistake!
3. Labour Hire Companies can guarantee a quality workforce. It’s not always easy to know when someone will turn up for work or how good they’ll be at doing it once they’ve arrived on site. Still, with a labour hire company, this becomes less of an issue because they will have done their due diligence and made sure that whoever comes into their employ is going to represent them well.
4. Hiring externally can reduce costs. The cost of hiring internally is quite high, as you will have to pay for the wages, taxes, and insurance of your employees. If you hire workers externally through a labour hire company, you only pay for their services on a per-hour basis and are not liable for any of their other expenses. This can save you a lot of money.
5. Labour Hire Companies can prevent downtimes. When you hire labourers internally, it may cause some downtime in the workplace. This means that there will be no work done during those times when there are no employees available to do it due to holidays or sick leave etcetera. When this happens it can lead to a loss of productivity at work which is not good for your business!