Golden Triangle India Tour
Delhi, the capital city of India is a bustling metropolis of over 23 million people. It’s easy to see why with its spider-web-like web of roads, Divisions and Subdivisions. This Golden Triangle India Tour of Delhi offers you a unique opportunity to explore the city from top to bottom by taking a guided walking tour. The tour starts at the Connaught Place Metro Station, which is located in the heart of the Central Business District (CBD), and ends at India Gate – one of the most iconic landmarks in Delhi.
If you’re looking for a sensational travel experience, consider booking a Golden Triangle India Tour Package of the capital city and visit India Gate.
Golden Triangle India Tour of the Capital City
The Capital City :Delhi
Delhi is the capital of India and one of the largest metropolitan areas in the world. The city is located on the banks of the Yamuna River in the national capital region of Delhi. With a population of over 20 million people, Delhi is one of the most cosmopolitan cities in the world.
The city has an extensive history that dates back to the 2nd century BC when it was known as Indraprastha. The city rose to prominence during the Mughal period in the 16th and 17th centuries when it served as the administrative and financial centre of northern India. However, Delhi’s heyday came during British rule when it became a focal point for Indian nationalism and became known as “the City of Palaces”. Today, Delhi is a major cultural centre with numerous museums, art galleries, and theatres.
One of the highlights of a Delhi tour is visiting India Gate, also known as Qutub Minar or Delhi Gate. The gate was constructed in 1348 by Qutb-ud-din Aibak, tutor to Muhammad bin Tughluq and governor of Gujarat. The gate is made from red sandstone quarried from nearby Rajghat. The gate is famous for its intricate carvings and is a popular tourist destination.
Other sites of interest in Delhi include the India Gate Museum, the Red Fort, Humayun’s Tomb, and Old Delhi.
Visit Jama Masjid
If you are looking for an amazing and Historical place to visit, then you must add Jama Masjid to your list! The mosque is one of the most iconic landmarks in India and it is definitely worth a visit. Not only does it have beautiful architecture, but the history behind it is also really fascinating. If you’re interested in learning more about the mosque’s origins, then be sure to check out our blog post on the topic.
Some of The Famous Malls in Delhi
Delhi has a plethora of malls, all with different offerings and prices. Some of the most popular malls in the city are the Golf Links Mall, DLF Mega Mall, Times Square Mall, Metropolitan Plaza, and Select Citywalk. Here is a list of some of the most notable malls in Delhi:
1) Golf Links Mall- This mall is located in Gurgaon and has an expansive range of brands and stores. It also has a well-stocked food court with all types of cuisines.
2) DLF Mega Mall- This mall is one of the largest in Delhi and offers a wide range of products and brands. It also has a large number of entertainment options, including movie theatres, amusement parks, bowling alleys, and more.
3) Times Square Mall- This mall is located in Connaught Place and offers shoppers a wide range of products, including international brands. It also has a large number of restaurants and cafes, making it a great choice for those looking for a gastronomic experience.
4) Metropolitan Plaza- This mall is located in South Delhi and offers shoppers a wide range of products and brands. It also has an extensive food court that offers everything from Indian to Western cuisine.
5) Select Citywalk- This mall is located in Saket and offers shoppers a wide range of products, including international brands. It also has a large number of restaurants and cafes, making it a great choice for those looking for a gastronomic experience.
Sample Some Indian Food at a Local Bazaar or Tandoori Hut
India is known for its cuisine, and there’s no better way to learn about India’s flavours than by sampling them at a local bazaar or tandoori hut. In Delhi, try the delicious aloo gobi at a roadside bazaar near the Jama Masjid mosque. Aloo gobi is a traditional Indian dish made from potatoes and cauliflower cooked in a spicy and tangy sauce. Another dish to try in Delhi is the samosa, a pastry filled with potatoes and peas. At a tandoori hut in Old Delhi, order the tandoori chicken leg or lamb chops. The chicken leg is marinated in spices and then grilled over an open flame, while the lamb chops are oven-roasted. If you’re looking for something sweet, try the jalebi—a deep-fried doughnut-shaped pastry filled with sugar and pistachios.
If you’re looking for a sensational travel experience, consider booking a Golden Triangle India Tour Package of the capital city and visit India Gate. This unique tourist destination is one of Delhi’s most popular tourist spots and offers visitors an amazing view of the Indian Parliament Building and New Delhi skyline. With so much to see in this vibrant city, there’s no better way to explore it than on foot or by bike. Plus, with some careful planning you can make sure that you also find time to enjoy some of the region’s top attractions like the Taj Mahal of Agra Fort and Hawa Mahal in Jaipur. So, you can also choose best Jaipur Sightseeing Tour Package.