Turkey is a fantastic destination to choose; you can pass the time exploring temples, beautiful beaches, and breathtaking Cappadocia landscapes. Maybe your visit is for a tourist trip, or you just need to visit the country for a couple of business meetings; both these cases require a visa for UAE nationals. The good news is that you can fill out a visa application online with iVisa, and get a Turkish eVisa in no time, without even leaving your house!
UAE citizens can use the e-visa system for a Turkey visa application, which makes the entire process pretty easy. It takes just a few minutes to submit the required documents, and once this is done, you will receive the online visa via email. There’s no need to visit a Turkish visa application center or embassy.
In this article, you’ll find visa requirements, steps to apply online, and everything you need to know to get your Turkish visa.
Table of Contents
Turkey Visa for UAE Residents
The Turkey eVisa for UAE passport holders works as a tourist visa and business visa. It’s a multiple-entry visa, so you can visit Turkey as often as you want during the six months validity of the document. It allows a stay of 90 days in Total for Emirati citizens.
The electronic Turkey visa application is made 100% online, so you don’t need to waste your time going to a visa application center. You can fill out the online form on the iVisa application page in just a few clicks. As soon as you complete the application process, all you have to do is wait for your Turkey visa to arrive in your email.
It is essential to know that this is the process for ordinary passport holders. Diplomatic passport holders or service passport holders must consult the nearest Turkish embassy. The same applies to Emirati nationals needing a long-term visa, such as a residence permit.
If you are eligible to apply for the Turkey Visa online, you can check the requirements below for foreign nationals to apply for this visitor visa.
Turkey Visa Requirements for UAE Passport Holders
The advantage of the electronic visa is that you can apply online, receive the document via email and just present it to immigration officers on arrival.
The Turkish government requires the following documents for the visa application:
- A valid passport (you must have a passport valid for at least six months from the date you intend to enter the country).
- A valid email address.
- Credit or debit card to pay for the Turkey visa fees.
Sometimes, the Turkish government may ask for supporting documents, such as a hotel reservation, marriage certificate, or months of bank statements. If this is the case, iVisa will notify you, so you must fill in your contact details correctly.
Visa Application Form: How Can I Get a Turkey e-Visa from the UAE?
When you choose iVisa services applying for a Turkey visa is effortless. The process is 100% online, so you can submit the Turkey visa application form in just a few steps:
- First, Emirate citizens have to fill out the iVisa application page with personal data and details of the trip, such as passport number and travel dates. After that, select the processing time.
- Second, double-check that all your information is correct, so you don’t have problems or delays with the application. Then, pay the Turkey visa fees.
- Third, upload the required documents and submit the application for the Turkey e-Visa. All the scans of your documents need to be legible.
As soon as your visa is approved, you’ll receive the confirmation of your Turkish e-Visa in your email inbox. If you have any doubts during the application, don’t hesitate and contact our team. We are available 24/7 to help you.
Visa Fee and Processing Time: How Much Is the Visa to Turkey from Dubai?
UAE residents have three options for processing times and visa fees. Feel free to choose the one that suits your needs better:
- Standard Processing time: With this option, you will get your Turkey e-Visa in 24 hours. It will cost USD $138.49.
- Rush Processing time: This option is perfect if you’re in a bit of a rush to get your e-Visa to enter Turkey, as it just takes 4 hours for USD $190.49.
- Super Rush Processing time: This is our fastest option, ideal if you booked a last-minute trip. You’ll receive your valid visa in 30 minutes for USD $250.49.