Wayanad is a hill station in Kerala that is peaceful and beautiful. It is a peaceful place, surrounded with nature, and offers a great escape from urban life. Wayanad offers many activities that allow you to unwind and relax. These are the top Things to Do you must try on your Bangalore to Wayanad tour.
1.Wayanad: An unexplored paradise in India
Wayanad is a small district in Kerala that is not well-known. It is a place of mountains, greenery and rivers. Wayanad offers many outdoor activities such as hiking, rafting, and bird watching. The district is home to many historical and cultural landmarks.
2.Things to Do in Wayanad: A Comprehensive Guide
Wayanad is a beautiful district in Kerala. Wayanad has many activities to offer, such as hiking along trails or visiting beautiful waterfalls. This comprehensive guide will help you find the best places to visit in Wayanad.
1. Wayanad is a great place to hike or trek. The most popular trails are Pakshipathalam, Meenmutty Falls and Chembra Peak.
2. Waterfalls: Wayanad is home to some of the most beautiful waterfalls in Kerala. The most famous waterfalls are Soochipara Falls and Meenmutty Falls. They are followed closely by the Chethalaiyar Falls.
3. Wildlife sanctuaries. Wayanad has many wildlife sanctuaries. These sanctuaries allow visitors to see a variety of animals and birds in their natural habitats.
4. Wayanad’s plantations have a long history of producing many crops, including tea, coffee, and spices. The Kanthanpara Tea Estate and the Lakkidi Plantation can be toured.
5. Lakes: Wayanad is home to several lakes including the Pookode Lake, Kanthanpara Lakes and the Payyampally Lake. These lakes are extremely popular among the locals.
3.Wayanad: Top 5 Places To Visit
Wayanad is a picturesque spot in Kerala and one of the most beautiful spots in India. It is known for its stunning waterfalls and lush green landscapes. These are the top five spots to visit in Wayanad
1. Edakkal Caves- This cave is a must-see for history and nature enthusiasts. These caves are home to some of India’s oldest, man-made carvings dating back to Stone Age.
2. Banasura Sagar Dam, India’s largest earthdam, is popular for hiking and picnicking.
3. Muthanga Wildlife Sanctuary houses elephants, tigers, leopards, and other animals. This sanctuary is ideal for wildlife viewing in its natural habitat.
4. Soochipara Falls are located in the middle of lush green forests. These waterfalls are breathtaking to behold.
5. Chembra Peak, the highest mountain in Wayanad, offers stunning views of the surrounding area. This spot is popular with nature lovers and trekkers.
4.Wayanad: A paradise for nature-lovers
Wayanad is paradise to nature lovers. Here you will find beautiful and scenic places. This tropical paradise is best explored by foot. There are many trails that lead to different places of interest. Many streams and waterfalls can be found in this region.
5.Wayanad is the perfect escape from city hustle and bustle
Wayanad offers a breath of fresh air amid the city’s bustle and bustle. It is the ideal escape from the city’s pollution and noise. The tranquility and beautiful scenery will make you feel refreshed and relaxed. Wayanad offers many outdoor activities such as hiking, trekking, and bird watching.
The caves and waterfalls can be explored as well. You will find many churches and temples nearby. Wayanad is a great place to unwind and relax. You will feel refreshed and renewed.
6.Wayanad is a great place for family vacations
Wayanad is a great place to take your family on vacation. Wayanad has many activities to offer, such as hiking trails and exploring caves. You can also visit a number of waterfalls. The resorts offer a variety of activities for children, including an elephant sanctuary. Relax and enjoy the breathtaking scenery.
Checkout: More Awesome Content