So you’re going to be spending a lot of money this Christmas season, but do you have everything on your list? Not even close? Well here’s some good news! You can find everything on your list and much more in the store for just 99 cents or less. From perfume to jewellery, it is literally one stop shopping for all your holiday needs!
Table of Contents
What is your 99 cent store Christmas wish list?
What are your 99 cent store Christmas wish list wishes? Here are a few of mine:
1. A new phone case or cover. I have the same one for 2 years now and it’s time to upgrade!
2. A new pair of shoes. I need a new pair of sneakers and some flats too!
3. A new dress or shirt. I really need to buy myself a nice dress for Christmas!
4. A new necklace or bracelet. My old necklace is getting a little worn down 🙂
5. A new hat or scarf. I’m always cold, so a winter hat would be great!
6. Lip balm or chapstick. These days my lips tend to get dry really quickly so chapstick would be perfect!
7. A new phone charger. I always seem to lose my charger, so this year I’m buying myself a nice one!
8. More makeup samples! I love trying out different brands and shades of makeup so samples would be amazing!
9. New Christmas cards! Family is always going away for Christmas, so it would be nice to have some extra cards on hand just in case 😉
10. A digital gift card to my favorite store!
Which items are on your list?
One of the things I love most about Christmas is getting my loved ones what they really want. This year, I want to get them all the things on my Christmas list! Here are the items that are on mine:
1. A new Kindle book reader
2. A new pair of headphones
3. A new set of dishes
4. A new oven
5. A new microwave
6. A new couch
7. An extra set of keys
8. A massage voucher
9. And last, but not least, a one-way plane ticket to anywhere in the world!
Why are they on the list?
Some of the things that most people want for Christmas are things that they cannot have. For example, many people want a new car, but they can’t afford one. Others want a big house, but they can’t afford the mortgage.
The same is true for electronics. Many people want the newest electronic gadgets, but they don’t have enough money to buy them. Instead, they put them on their Christmas list.
One of the best items that most people can put on their Christmas list is a new phone. phones are one of the most popular gifts on Christmas lists because they are so versatile. You can buy a basic phone or you can buy an expensive phone that has many features.
Another item on many people’s Christmas lists is a new computer. Computers are becoming more and more important as technology advances. They can be used for work, entertainment, and more.
If you’re looking for something to put on your Christmas list this year, make sure to think about what you would use it for and whether you could afford to buy it. Then add it to your list!
Do you need a 99 cent store near you? Whether you’re looking for new furniture, picking up some school supplies, or grabbing a quick snack, there’s no better place to find the best deals than in one of these stores.
How will you wrap these items if you buy them?
If you’re planning on buying any gifts this Christmas, be sure to check out your local Cent Store. We’ve compiled a list of items that we think would make great additions to anyone’s Christmas wish list. Here are some ideas:
1. A new phone case or screen protector for your phone
2. A new set of ear buds or headphones
3. A new Kindle or tablet
4. A new shirt or pair of jeans
5. A new game system or DVD player
6. A new mug or hot cocoa maker
7. An extra battery for your device
Wrap the items to make a festive holiday gift
If you’re looking for a unique Christmas gift for your loved ones, consider wrapping up some of the items from your own Cent Store. Here are some ideas to get you started:
-A new book or magazine subscription
-A set of tea towels or dish cloths
-A mug or cup with your favorite design
-A new album or CD collection
-An ornament or figurine related to one of your interests
Whatever you choose, make sure it reflects the personality and interests of the person you’re giving it to. And don’t forget the customary “Merry Christmas” note!